1. Look at the brightness: the brightness of the brightness LED is different, the price is different. The LEDs used for the fixtures shall comply with the laser grade standards.
2. Measuring antistatic ability: antistatic ability LED with strong antistatic ability, long life, and therefore high price. LEDs with an antistatic greater than 700V are typically used for LEDs.
3. Whether the consistency of the test wavelength is up to standard: LEDs with the same wavelength and wavelength have the same color. If the required color is consistent, the price is high. It is difficult for manufacturers without LED spectrophotometers to produce pure color products.
4. Test whether leakage: Leakage current LED is a unidirectional conductive illuminator. If there is reverse current, it is called leakage, LED with large leakage current, short life and low price.
5. Look at the angle of illumination: LEDs with different illumination angles have different illumination angles. Special lighting angle, the price is higher. Such as full diffusing angle, the price is higher.
6. Assess the life of the use: The key to different quality of life is the life, which is determined by the light decay. Low light decay, long life, long life and high price.
7. Differentiate the level of the chip: The illuminant of the wafer LED is a wafer, and the price of the different wafers is very different. The chips in Japan and the United States are more expensive, and the prices of wafers in Taiwan and China are generally lower than those in Japan and the United States.
8. Differentiate the size of the chip: The size of the wafer The size of the wafer is expressed by the side length, and the quality of the large-wafer LED is better than that of the small wafer. The price is proportional to the size of the wafer.
9. See if the safety performance is up to standard: the colloid of the ordinary LED is generally epoxy resin, and the LED with anti-ultraviolet and fire retardant is more expensive. The high-quality outdoor LED lighting should be resistant to ultraviolet rays and fire. Each product will have a different design, different designs are suitable for different purposes, LED lighting can be 10. Reliable design aspects include: electrical safety, fire safety, environmental safety, mechanical safety, health and safety, safe use time And other factors. From the perspective of electrical safety, it should comply with relevant international and national standards.